Start: 28 Jan. 2017, 17.00
Mount Parang or Gunung Parang (gunung-mountain, parang-machete), is a mountain in the Purwakarta Regency of West Java in Indonesia.
Located between the two main arms of the Jatiluhur Reservoir, this andesite mountain of volcanic rock shows three distinct peaks stretching some 1.5km from north to south, the highest of which is 963m above sea-level. Its 600m cliffs, offering hard rock and scant holds, make it a popular venue for recreational rock climbers.
Mount Parang is "The Park" or "The Mecca" of rock climbing in Indonesia. This mountain has become well-known in the world of Indonesia's rock climbing since 1980, and it is where climbing as a sport started in Indonesia. Any rock climber's list of ascents is regarded as incomplete if he has not tried climbing and creating a new route on Mount Parang, where climbing is different from that of other big walls around the world, since one is subjected to extremely hot and humid weather, rain, difficult rock, and a beautiful panoramic view. Mount Parang has three main peaks, better known as Tower 1, Tower 2 and Tower 3, and several other smaller peaks. Various climbing routes are available, but the more popular climbing route is "240" on Tower 2, made by Skygers, a rock climbing group from Bandung. The route "Special Forces" on Tower 3, was put up by the Indonesian Army's Special Forces. There are many other climbs in the area put up by teams from Indonesia and internationally.
DEPARTURE DATE : 29 JANUARY 2017
05:30 : Meeting Point Plaza Semanggi
6:30 to 10:00 : Towards Mount Parang Purwakarta
10:00 to 10:30 : Lunch
10:30 to 11:00 : Briefing and fittings climb equiptment
11:00 to 14:00 : Start climb Via Ferrata
14:00 to 15:30 : Break and clean-up
16:00 to 19:00 : A return trip to Jakarta
TRIP PACKAGE : IDR 375.000/pax
QUOTA : min 14 pax
1. Transportation AC Semanggi - Purwakarta PP
3. Mineral water
4. Attraction Tickets
5. Climbing equipment
6. Tour leader
1. Transportation from home to meeting point place
2. Meals out of trip package
1) NO BOOKING SEAT.
2) FIRST DP (DOWN PAYMENT) FIRST SEAT. The quickest DP, the main list of participant (If before the end of DP time the quota reaches to maximum, automatically registration is closed).
3) Down Payment is half of trip package (50%). IDR 200.000/pax
4) Bank Account by request
5) If you are booking for group please calculate the down payment with sum of people in your group.
6) The rest of the trip cost of repayment IDR 175.000/pax no later than one week before event.
7) Trip will not be held if you are not paying full.
Cool Evidence of transfer should be submitted via:
Email : ideatrip [dot] id [at] gmail [dot] com
WhatsApp : 087770568877
9) Please complete your data after pay down payment and email it to . Here you should fill :
• Full Name
• Cell Phone/HP
• Emergency Contact
• Trip Name and Date of The Trip
• BANK Transfer
10) Returns DP after settlement:
• 100% full refunds if participants asked other substitutes.
• CANCEL H-6 (six days before event) returned 50%.
• CANCEL H-3 (three days before event) returned 25%.
• CANCEL H-2, H-1 and Last Minute before event NOT RETURNED.
11) If the minimum quota doesn’t enough :
- The trip still will be going on but with rearrangement budget as totally participant who come in and agreements between participant and trip organizer.
- Trip will be reschedule until minimum participant enough. (Participant follow next trip schedule based on Open Trip Schedule)
-Trip is canceled and down payment or all redemption fees will be returned 100% in the event of cancellation by trip organizer.
12) We assumes when participant is paying down payment or full payment that agree and understand clearly all details in this agreements and force major.
INFORMATION AND RESERVATION:
CALL and WA +6287770568877
EMAIL US ideatrip [dot] id [at] gmail [dot] com or marketing [at] ideatripindonesia [dot] com
Like on www.facebook.com/ideatripindonesia
Follow on @IDEAtrip_ID