Start: 2 Des. 2017, 17.00
Gunung Padang is a megalithic site located in Karyamukti village, Cianjur regency, West Java Province of Indonesia, 50 km southwest of the city of Cianjur or 6 kilometers from Lampegan station. It has been called the largest megalithic site in all of Southeastern Asia, and has produced carbon dating results which, if confirmed, suggest it is extraordinarily old. Gunung Padang, in Indonesia’s West Java province, is seen as Southeast Asia’s largest and most enigmatic megalithic complex. It consists of a series of rectangular stone enclosures with inner partitions, walkways and gate entrances, as well as various rock mounds, all of them in a ruinous state. They are constructed of naturally-forming andesite, i.e. basaltic, pillars or columnar blocks (like those used in the construction of the ancient city of Nan Madol close to the island of Ponope in Micronesia). Are you ready to view one of the biggest ancient historical site ?
DEPARTURE DATE : 3 DECEMBER 2017
05.00 – 06.00 Meeting point at Dunkin Donut Plasa Semanggi
06.00 – 09.00 Jakarta-Cianjur
09.00 – 10.00 Arriving at the station Lampegan
10.00 – 11.00 Explore Lampegan Train Station
11.00 – 11.30 Go to Padang Mount Megalithic Site
11.30 – 12.30 Break Time
12.30 – 15.00 Explore Padang Mount Megalithic Site
15.00 – 15.30 Break Time
15.30 – 19.30 Cianjur – Jakarta
19.30 See you on the next trip
TRIP PACKAGE: IDR 240,000/pax
QUOTA : 14 pax
1. Transportation AC Jakarta-Cianjur round trip Reclining Seats (driver, fuel, tolls and parking)
2. Mineral water
3. Meals 1x
4. Ticket entrance
5. Local guide
6. Historical tour
7. Documentation during the trip
1. Personal Expense
3. Transportation from home to meeting point place
4. Meals out of program
1) BOOKING SEATS = DOWN PAYMENT
2) Payment non refundable, except you find other participant for replace.
3) FIRST DP (DOWN PAYMENT) FIRST SEAT. The quickest DP, the main list of participant (If before the end of DP time the quota reaches to maximum, automatically registration is closed).
4) Down Payment is half of trip package (50%). IDR 120.000/pax
5) Bank Account BCA SHINTA ISMAYA 2101352767
6) If you are booking for group please calculate the down payment with sum of people in your group.
7) The rest of the trip cost of repayment IDR 120.000/pax no later than one week before event.
Trip will not be held if you are not paying full.
Receipt of transfer should be submitted to:
Email : ideatrip [dot] id [at] gmail [dot] com
WhatsApp : 087770568877
9) Please complete your data after pay down payment and email it to . Here you should fill :
• Full Name
• Cell Phone/HP
• Emergency Contact
• Trip Name and Date of The Trip
• BANK Transfer
10) Returns DP after settlement:
• 100% full refunds if participants asked other substitutes.
• CANCEL H-6 (six days before event) returned 50%.
• CANCEL H-3 (three days before event) returned 25%.
• CANCEL H-2, H-1 and Last Minute before event NOT RETURNED.
11) If the minimum quota doesn’t enough :
- The trip still will be going on but with rearrangement budget as totally participant who come in and agreements between participant and trip organizer.
- Trip will be reschedule until minimum participant enough. (Participant follow next trip schedule based on Open Trip Schedule)
-Trip is canceled and down payment or all redemption fees will be returned 100% in the event of cancellation by trip organizer.
12) If there is a force major and nature disaster that making the trip is canceled such as earthquake, volcanic eruption, tsunami, flood, etc. The participant could not require the trip organizer to pay back the payment.
13) We assume when participant is paying down payment or full payment that agree and understand clearly all details in this agreements and force major.
INFORMATION AND TRIP RESERVATION:
PING US BBM D9778DBF
CALL and WA +6287770568877
EMAIL US ideatrip [dot] id [at] gmail [dot] com
Like on www.facebook.com/ideatripindonesia
Follow on @IDEAtrip_ID