Start: 29 Nov. 2017, 17.00
Hello guys, have you ever hear Ujung Kulon ?. Let’s we come back to nature from snorkeling in Peucang Island, tracking in the jungle, and exploring it. Also hunting photo shoot for the best sun set in Karang Copong beach, which is the best place for shooting sun set time in the afternoon. See the pigs and dears near the cottage. Yes Ujung Kulon is most wanted and visited places to see in Indonesia, because it’s has rich biodiversity and best photography of underwaer.
Ujung Kulon is one of the National Park in Indonesia, that is located in the west of Java Island, Banten Province. This national park also enters Krakatau and another small islands surrounds to its area, like Handeuleum Island and Peucang Island. This national park has total area 122.956 Ha (443 Km2 is sea) starting from Ujung Kulon cape to Hindia Ocean.
DEPARTURE DATE : 30 NOVEMBER 2017 - 2 DECEMBER 2017
19.00 – 20.30: Meeting poin in Slipi Jaya Mall in front of Dunkin Donuts
20.30 – 23.45: Off to Serang by travel car
00.00 – 04.30: Goes to Sumur (Ujung Kulon National Park)
04.30 – 05.00: Morning pray for Moslem
05.00 – 07.00: Preparing to cross the sea to Peucang Island and breakfast time
07.00 – 10.00: Sea travel by boat Sumur –Peucang Island
10.00 – 12.30: Check in homestay, Take a rest and get lunch
12.30 – 13.00: Preapring for Snorkeling
13.00 – 14.30: Snorkeling Time in Peucang Island
15.00 - 16.00 : Taking a bath and Ashar Pray for Moslem
16.00 - 18.00 : Tracking to Karang Copong Beach and Breath taking Sun Set Time
18.00 - 19.00 : Back to homestay
19.00 - 22.00 : Gathering and Take a dinner time with Barbeque
22.00 - 04.00 : Sleeping time in Dream Land
04.00 - ......... : Wake up time
04.00 - 05.00 : Preparing check out from homestay
05.00 - 06.00 : Sun Rise time in Peucang Island
06.00 - 06.30 : Cross the sea by boat to Cidaon
06.30 - 08.30 : Exploring and Photo Hunting in Cidaon Pasture
08.30 - 10.00 : Sea Travel by boat to Handeuleum Island
10.00 -12.00 : Cannoing time
12.00 - 13.00 : Get a lunch time in boat
13.00 - 16.00 : Back to Sumur
16.00 - 17.00 : Take a rest and preparing go back home
17.00 - 20.00 : Journey to Serang by travel car
20.00 - 21.00 : Get dinner time in Serang Squre (Buy your own foods and drinks)
21.00 - 24.00 : Continue journey to Jakarta
TRIP PACKAGE : IDR 850,000/pax
QUOTA : 27 pax
- Transportation AC Jakarta – Sumur Round Trip
- Boat for 2 days hoping islands and snorkeling
- Traditional boat for Canoing in Cigenter
- Homestay share room (1 room for 5 person)
- Guide and Driver Tip
- Meals 4x (Breakfast in Saturday , Lunch in Saturday, Breakfast in Sunday, and Lunch in Sunday)
- Barbeque in Saturday night as dinner
- Entrance Ticket (Sumur Port, Peucang Island, Karang Copong Beach, Cidaon Pasture, Handeuleum Island)
- Snorkel gears
- Personal Expenses
- Fee transport from home to meeting point place
1) BOOKING SEATS = DOWN PAYMENT
2) Payment non refundable, except you find other participant for replace.
3) FIRST DP (DOWN PAYMENT) FIRST SEAT. The quickest DP, the main list of participant (If before the end of DP time the quota reaches to maximum, automatically registration is closed).
4) Down Payment is half of trip package (50%). IDR 425.000/pax
5) Bank Account BCA SHINTA ISMAYA 2101352767
6) If you are booking for group please calculate the down payment with sum of people in your group.
7) The rest of the trip cost of repayment IDR 425.000/pax no later than one week before event.
8) Trip will not be held if you are not paying full.
Receipt of transfer should be submitted to:
Email : email@example.com
WhatsApp : 087770568877
9) Please complete your data after pay down payment and email it to . Here you should fill :
• Full Name
• Cell Phone/HP
• Emergency Contact
• Trip Name and Date of The Trip
• BANK Transfer
10) Returns DP after settlement:
• 100% full refunds if participants asked other substitutes.
• CANCEL H-6 (six days before event) returned 50%.
• CANCEL H-3 (three days before event) returned 25%.
• CANCEL H-2, H-1 and Last Minute before event NOT RETURNED.
11) If the minimum quota doesn’t enough :
- The trip still will be going on but with rearrangement budget as totally participant who come in and agreements between participant and trip organizer.
- Trip will be reschedule until minimum participant enough. (Participant follow next trip schedule based on Open Trip Schedule)
-Trip is canceled and down payment or all redemption fees will be returned 100% in the event of cancellation by trip organizer.
12) If there is a force major and nature disaster that making the trip is canceled such as earthquake, volcanic eruption, tsunami, flood, etc. The participant could not require the trip organizer to pay back the payment.
13) We assume when participant is paying down payment or full payment that agree and understand clearly all details in this agreements and force major.
INFORMATION AND TRIP RESERVATION:
PING US BBM D9778DBF
CALL and WA +6287770568877
EMAIL US firstname.lastname@example.org
Like on www.facebook.com/ideatripindonesia
Follow on @IDEAtrip_ID