Start: 18 Des. 2014, 17.00
Who does not know the Dieng Plateau. Being among the very beautiful mountain range, along with the most amazing natural attractions. Definitely make anyone fall in love with the exotic sights and the best sun rise on the island of Java, making one of the places that must be visited.
Dieng Plateau is a marshy plateau that forms the floor of a caldera complex on the Dieng Volcanic Complex near Wonosobo, Central Java, Indonesia. Referred to as "Dieng" by Indonesians, it sits at 2,000 metres (6,600 ft) above sea level, far from major population centres. The name "Dieng" comes from Di Hyang which means "Abode of the Gods". The Plateau is the location eight small Hindu temples. It is unclear when they were built, estimated to range from mid 7th century to end of 8th century AD; they are the oldest known standing stone structures in Java. They are originally thought to have numbered 400 but only eight remain. The temples are now believed to have been named after the heroes of the Hindu epic Mahabharata.
WHAT KIND ACTIVITY TO DO :
1. EXPLORE TELAGA WARNA
In this area you will be finding some spot. You can see Telaga Warna that has green tosca colour and sulfur odor is everywhere. So better use your mask. Beside Telaga Warna you will see Telaga Pengilon, it has dark colour and the grass is gold and will be bright when the sunny shines. There are several cave Penganten Cave, and Semar Cave. That for Javanese people becomes the place for meditation.
2. DIENG PLATEAU THEATRE
You will be watching short film during 30 minutes, that tell about Dieng. This film will be told its culture, social life of the villagers, every tourism spot.
3. EXPLORE SIKIDANG CRATER
In Sikidang Crater there is sulfur sources that the odor is very strong. This source use by local people and PLN as electrical source. If you want to take a funny photo shoot, there are several ponny horse and you can be selfie-ing with them. And also motor cross if you want to dare your adrenalin driving between hard stone.
4. HIKE TO RATAPAN ANGIN STONE
Not far from Dieng Plateau Thetare there is ratapan angin stone. The best place for taking 360 degree view of Telaga Warna and Telaga Cebong. If the weather is good this will be the best place to take picture here up from the stone. While surround the view of small mountainous in Dieng create like a bowl. And Telaga Cebong and Telaga Warna is center of its bowl.
5. EXPLORE ARJUNA TEMPLE & BRAHMANA TEMPLE
The temple location is located not far from Kailasa Museum. The best place for sun set photo hunting. The cold weather is ready to say welcoming you. So prepare your jacket. In this area you will be finding 3 temples, and some temples that still renovation. You have to walk to reach this area. And sometimes Jazz Festival is held here.
6. SIGHT SEEING IN KAILASA MUSEUM
If you want to know deeply about Dieng from history and daily life. You have to visit this museum. This museum is replica from all of things about Dieng. You can read every story on the wall. Not too big but completely enough to tell real condition about Dieng with some sculpture too as a sample from temple finding. Museum just opens until 5.00 p.m.
7. SUN RISE HUNT IN SIKUNIR VALLEY
Located in Sembungan Village. The highest village in Java Island more than 2000 above the sea level. Iconic place from Dieng with Golden Sun Rise. You have to hike 30 minutes. But don’t worry the track is safe with holder not seems like in the jungle. But you have to go earlier if you want to get best place to see sun rise. Because later you come, the situation will be crowded that many people walk. To reach this Sikunir Valley you have to park your vehicle near Telaga Cebong. Or you can park your vehicle (like medium bus) in Sembungan Village Gate. From there you have to walk maybe 2 kilometer to reach Sikunir Valley. Then prepare your head lamp because you have to walt in the early morning1
8. EXPLORE TELAGA CEBONG
Telaga Cebong is located not far from Sikunir Valley Gate. This is a small lake that many people camp here. But many stalls open too.
ARRIVAL DATE : 19-21 DECEMBER 2014
The first day Friday
19.00 to 20.00 p.m. Meeting point at Dunkin Donut Plasa Semanggi
20.00 to 07.30 Overland trip from Jakarta to Wonosobo
The second day Saturday
07:30 Arrive in Wonosobo
07:30 to 09:00 Wonosobo-Dieng Plateau
09:00 to 10:30 Check in homestay,take a bath and the breakfast in the morning (FREE BREAKFAST)
10:30 to 13:00 Eksplore Telaga Warna & Telaga Pengilon, Tracking Hill Sidengkeng (FREE LUNCH)
13:00 to 15:30 Dieng Plateau Theater and Sikidang Crater,
15:30 to 17:30 Arjuna Temple, Ghatotkacha Temple, Kailasa Museum
17:30 to 18:00 Back to Homestay
18:00 to 19:00 Take a bath
19:00 to 21:00 Friendship Night and Dinner (FREE DINNER)
21:00 to 3:00 Take a rest
The third day Sunday
3:00 to 3:30 Wake up and preparation for the Mount Sikunir
3:30 to 04:00 Homestay-Sembung Village
04:00 to 04:30 Worship for the Muslim prayer Shubuh
4:30 to 5:00 Tracking hill Sikunir
5:00 to 06:30 Golden Sunrise @ Sikunir
6:30 to 7:00 down hill
7:00 to 8:00 Telaga Cebong
08:00 to 08:30 Back to homestay
8:30 to 10:30 Take a batht, check out the homestay preparation (FREE DINNER)
10:30 to 12:00 Over Land Dieng Plateau-Wonosobo
12:00 to 13:00 Mie Ongklok Time
13:00 to 23:00 Over Land Wonosobo-Jakarta
OPEN TRIP COST: Rp.675.000/pax
QUOTA : 14 PAX
• Medium Bus Jakarta-Wonosobo Round Trip
• AC Homestay shared room max 3 persons / room (bathroom inside)
• Eat 4x
• Entrance fee in Dieng Tourism Spot (Telaga Warna, Dieng Plateu Theatre, Sikidang Crater, Telaga Cebong)
• Guide Tip
• Local Guide Tip
• Driver Tip
• Documentation along trip
• First Aid Kit
• Transportation from home to the meeting point place
• Personal expenses
• Ticket entrance to Kailasa Museum
WHAT TO BRING :
• Sweater and jacket, Gloves
• Sun Glasses
• Clothes for 3 days 2 night
• Personal drugs
• Tracking shoes or Tracking Sandals
• Crackers for Along the journey
• Camera or Recorder
• Flah disk minimum 4 GB
• Rain Coat
• Bath equipment
• Head Lamp
1) NO BOOKING SEAT.
2) FIRST DP (DOWN PAYMENT) FIRST SEAT. The quickest DP, the main list of participant (If before the end of DP time the quota reaches to maximum, automatically registration is closed).
3) Down Payment is half of trip package (50%). DP is IDR 300.000/pax
4) Please send your down payment in 2 weeks before event to :
• BANK BNI Account Name SHINTA ISMAYA 0254180764.Or
• BAN BCA Account Name SHINTA ISMAYA 2101352767
5) If you are booking for group please calculate the down payment with sum of people in your group.
6) The rest of the trip cost of repayment IDR 275.000 no later than one week before event.
7) Trip will not be held if you are not paying full payment.
8) Evidence of transfer should be submitted via:
Email : ideatrip [dot] id [at] gmail [dot] com
WhatsApp : 087770568877
9) Please complete your data after pay down payment and email it to ideatrip [dot] id [at] gmail [dot] com. Here you should fill :
• Full Name
• Cell Phone/HP
• Emergency Contact
• Trip Name and Date of The Trip
• BANK Transfer
10) Returns DP after settlement:
• 100% full refunds if participants asked other substitutes.
• CANCEL H-6 (six days before event) returned 50%.
• CANCEL H-3 (three days before event) returned 25%.
• CANCEL H-2, H-1 and Last Minute before event NOT RETURNED.
11) If the minimum quota doesn’t enough :
• The trip still will be going on but with rearrangement budget as totally participant who come in and agreements between participant and IDEA Trip Indonesia.
• Trip will be reschedule until minimum participant enough. (Participant follow next trip schedule based on Open Trip Schedule)
• Trip is canceled and down payment or all redemption fees will be returned 100% in the event of cancellation by IDEA Trip Indonesia.
12) IDEA Trip Indonesia assumes when participant is paying down payment or full payment that agree and understand clearly all details in this agreements and force majure.
INFORMATION & RESERVATION :
IDEA TRIP INDONESIA
087770568877 (Whatsapp, Call, SMS)
Twitter : @IDEAtrip_ID
Email :ideatrip [dot] id [at] gmail [dot] com
FB Fan Pages : www.facebook.com/ideatripindonesia