Start: 14 Mei 2015, 17.00
Krakatoa, or Krakatau (Indonesian: Krakatau), is a volcanic island situated in the Sunda Strait between the islands of Java and Sumatra in Indonesia. The name is also used for the surrounding island group comprising the remnants of a much larger island of three volcanic peaks which was obliterated in a cataclysmic 1883 eruption, unleashing huge tsunamis (killing more than 36,000 people) and destroying over two-thirds of the island. Krakatoa, or Krakatau (Indonesian: Krakatau), is a volcanic island situated in the Sunda Strait between the islands of Java and Sumatra in Indonesia. The name is also used for the surrounding island group comprising the remnants of a much larger island of three volcanic peaks which was obliterated in a cataclysmic 1883 eruption, unleashing huge tsunamis (killing more than 36,000 people) and destroying over two-thirds of the island. The explosion is considered to be the loudest sound ever heard in modern history, with reports of it being heard up to 3,000 miles (4,800 km) from its point of origin. The shock waves from the explosion were recorded on barographs around the globe.In 1927 a new island, Anak Krakatau, or "Child of Krakatoa", emerged from the caldera formed in 1883 and is the current location of eruptive activity.
Krakatoa lies along the convergence of the Indian-Australian and Eurasian tectonic plates, a zone of high volcanic and seismic activity. Sometime within the past million years, the volcano built a cone-shaped mountain composed of flows of volcanic rock alternating with layers of cinder and ash. From its base, 1,000 feet (300 metres) below sea level, the cone projected about 6,000 feet (1,800 metres) above the sea. Later (possibly in ad 416), the mountain’s top was destroyed, forming a caldera, or bowl-shaped depression, 4 miles (6 km) across. Portions of the caldera projected above the water as four small islands: Sertung (Verlaten) on the northwest, Lang and Polish Hat on the northeast, and Rakata on the south. Over the years, three new cones were formed, merging into a single island. The highest of the three cones rose to 2,667 feet (813 metres) above sea level.
DEPARTURE DATE 15-17 MAY 2015
Friday Day 1
23.00 - 23.30 : Meeting Point in Merak harbour and enter to the ferry
23.30 - 03.00 : Off to Bakauheni harbor-Lampung
Saturday Day 2
03.00 - 03.30 : Check in at Bakauheni harbor
03.30 - 04.30 : Off to Canti harbour from Bakauheni harbor
04.30 - 06.00 : Free time for Breakfast time
06.00 - 07.00 : Goes to Sebuku Kecil Island
07.00 - 08.30 : Snorkeling time @Sebuku Kecil Island
08.30 - 09.00 : Goes To Sebuku Besar Island
09.00 - 10.30 : Snorkeling @Sebuku Besar Island
10.30 - 11.00 : Goes to Sebesi Island
11.00 - 13.30 : Check in homestay @Sebesi Island, Lunch time, and Explore Sebesi Island
13.30 - 14.00 : Prepare to snorkeling again
14.00 - 18.00 : Snorkeling in Cemara Island, Umang-Umang Island and others outstanding Island also photo hunting and breathtaking sun set time
18.00 - 18.30 : Go back to Sebesi Island
18.30 - 20.00 : Take a bath and rest a while
20.00 - 22.00 : Dinner time and Beach Party
22.00 - 03.00 : Goes to Dream Land
Sunday Day 3
03.00 - ......... : Wake up time
03.00 - 03.30 : Prepare to Anak Krakatau Volcano mountain
03.30 - 05.00 : Sebesi Island - Krakatau
05.00 - 08.00 : Slow down hiking to Krakatau and Breathtaking Sun rise time
08.00 - 09.00 : Breakfast time at boat
09.00 - 09.30 : Goes to Legoon Cabe Island
09.30 - 11.00 : Snorkeling time @Legoon Cabe Island
11.00 - 13.30 : Go back to Sebesi Island
13.30 - 15.30 : Take a bath and check out
15.30 - 16.30 : Go back to Canti harbor by Boat
16.30 - 17.30 : Canti harbour - Bakauheni harbor by car rent
17.30 - 18.00 : Prepare to ferry
18.00 - 21.00 : Sea transport by ferry to Merak Harbour-Banten
Price Trip only Rp.499.000/person for local and RP. 890.000 for foreigner. Limited seat just 30 persons (and also for trip is going on)
Meeting Point : Merak Harbor
- Sea Transport by Ferry from Merak harbour to Bakauheni harbour
- Car rent to Canti harbour (PP/round trip)
- Traditional boat for snorkeling
- 5x meals (breakfast in Saturday, lunch in Saturday, dinner in Saturday, breakfast in Sunday, and lunch in Sunday)
- Life vest
- Fee local guide
- First Aid Kit
- Welcome drink young coconut
- SIMAKSI and all ticket entrance
- Local guide
- IDEA Trip Indonesia Guide
- Documentation upwater and underwater (download only)
-fee transport from home to Merak harbor
- snorkeling gear (75.000/2 days)
STUFFS YOU SHOULD BRING :
- Sunblock SPF 50 for face, and SPF 30 for body
- Personal drugs
- Shoes or sandals
- Clothes for 2 day 1 night
- Make up kit and bath equipments
- Sun glasses
- Swim suite or wet suite (if you have)
FORCE MAJOR & AGREEMENTS
1) NO BOOKING SEAT.
2) FIRST DP (DOWN PAYMENT) FIRST SEAT. The quickest DP, the main list of participant (If before the end of DP time the quota reaches to maximum, automatically registration is closed).
3) Down Payment is half of trip package. Down Payment is IDR 250.000/pax
4) Please send your down payment in 2 weeks before event to :
• BANK BNI Account Name SHINTA ISMAYA 0254180764.Or
• BAN BCA Account Name SHINTA ISMAYA 2101352767
5) If you are booking for group please calculate the down payment with sum of people in your group.
6) The rest of the trip cost of repayment IDR 249.000 no later than one week before event.
7) Trip will not be held if you are not paying full payment.
Cool Evidence of transfer should be submitted via:
Email : ideatrip [dot] id [at] gmail [dot] com
WhatsApp : 087770568877
9) Please complete your data after pay down payment and email it to ideatrip [dot] id [at] gmail [dot] com. Here you should fill :
• Full Name
• Cell Phone/HP
• Emergency Contact
• Trip Name and Date of The Trip
• Rent snorkel or no(IDR 75.000/2 days rent full snorkel gears include mask, snorkel, and fin)
10) Returns DP after settlement:
• 100% full refunds if participants asked other substitutes.
• CANCEL H-6 (six days before event) returned 50%.
• CANCEL H-3 (three days before event) returned 25%.
• CANCEL H-2, H-1 and Last Minute before event NOT RETURNED.
11) If the minimum quota doesn’t enough :
• The trip still will be going on but with rearrangement budget as totally participant who come in and agreements between participant and IDEA Trip Indonesia.
• Trip will be reschedule until minimum participant enough. (Participant follow next trip schedule based on Open Trip Schedule)
• Trip is canceled and down payment or all redemption fees will be returned 100% in the event of cancellation by IDEA Trip Indonesia.
12) IDEA Trip Indonesia assumes when participant is paying down payment or full payment that agree and understand clearly all details in this agreements and force majure.
DETAIL INFORMATION :
Aya 087770568877 (SMS, WhatsApp)
Email : ideatrip [dot] id [at] gmail [dot] com
Twitter : @IDEAtrip_ID
FB Fan Pages www.facebook.com/ideatripindonesia