Start: 12 Jan. 2017, 17.00
Mount Bromo (2,329m) is easily recognized as the entire top has been blown off and the crater inside constantly belches white sulfurous smoke. It sits inside the massive Tengger caldera. with a diameter of approximately 10 km, surrounded by the Laut Pasir (Sea of Sand) of fine volcanic sand. The overall effect is unsettlingly unearthly, especially when compared to the lush green valleys all around the caldera.
If a landscape was ever needed to demonstrate the meaning of the phrase desolate beauty, then this is surely it. Rugged, barren volcanic peaks, gravel plains and that sea of sand. Truly unworldly.The park also includes large areas which are very lush and green fed by rivers from the high tops. The medium elevations are clad with much thinner forest before this gives way to the barren plateau and peaks.
Coban Pelangi region is part of conservation zone. This fall is located 10 km from Tumpang District and 32 KM from Malang city. Situated in steep slope of mountains region of 45 degree. Visiting Coban Pelangi means a good stamina needed. Sneakers and casual outfit to trek are needed as 20 minutes walk through hilly track should be passed to reach the fall, and plus 15 minutes walk on river track.
The waterfall flows from a cliff with 30 m height. When the weather is good, and if it is fortunate, we can witness a rainbow over the top of the canyon. This is how the waterfall got its name, pelangi is Javanese for rainbow, and coban means waterfall.
Day 1 Friday 13 January 2017
14:00 Meet Up at Senen Train Station
15:00- 07:30 Take journey to Malang with Matarmaja Train
Day 2 Saturday 14 January 2017
07:30 Arrive at Malang Train Station
7:30-08:30 Breakfast time and clean up time
8:30-11:30 Journey to Coban Pelangi Waterfall
11:30-12:30 Break Time
12:30-15:00 Time to Explore Coban Pelangi Waterfall
15:00-15:30 Check in time
15:30-18.30 Free Time
18:30-19:30 Dinner Time
19:30-20:30 Friendship Night
20:30-21:30 Coffee Time and Free Time
Day 3 Sunday 15 January 2017
02:00 Wake up call
3:00-10:00 Explore Bromo (Penanjakan,Bromo Crater, Pasir Berbisik,Telletubies Hill, Breakfast + snack)
10:00-14:00 Back to Malang, droping
14:00-17:00 Culinary Time
17:00-10.00 a..m Back to Jakarta
Day 4 Monday 16 January 2017
10:00 Arrive in Jakarta and see you on next trip
TRIP PACKAGE :
IDR 888.000 For Local
For foreigner please add IDR 200,000
MINIMUM DEPARTURE : 12 PARTICIPANTS
- Economy train Matarmaja round trip Jakarta-Malang
- Transportation during the trip
- Parking and Fuel
- Experienced Driver
- Local Guide
- Bromo National Park Ticket Entrance
- Coban Pelangi Waterfall Ticket Entrance
- Jeep during Bromo Tour
- Meals 6x
- Local homestay sharing & Extrabed
- Insurance outside Bromo Area
- Personal expense
- Meals out of program
- Transportation from home to meeting point
1) NO BOOKING SEAT.
2) FIRST DP (DOWN PAYMENT) FIRST SEAT. The quickest DP, the main list of participant (If before the end of DP time the quota reaches to maximum, automatically registration is closed).
3) Down Payment is half of trip package (50%). IDR 450.000/pax
4) Bank Account by request
5) If you are booking for group please calculate the down payment with sum of people in your group.
6) The rest of the trip cost of repayment IDR 438.000/pax no later than one week before event.
7) Trip will not be held if you are not paying full.
Cool Evidence of transfer should be submitted via:
Email : ideatrip [dot] id [at] gmail [dot] com
WhatsApp : 087770568877
9) Please complete your data after pay down payment and email it to . Here you should fill :
• Full Name
• Cell Phone/HP
• Emergency Contact
• Trip Name and Date of The Trip
• BANK Transfer
10) Returns DP after settlement:
• 100% full refunds if participants asked other substitutes.
• CANCEL H-6 (six days before event) returned 50%.
• CANCEL H-3 (three days before event) returned 25%.
• CANCEL H-2, H-1 and Last Minute before event NOT RETURNED.
11) If the minimum quota doesn’t enough :
- The trip still will be going on but with rearrangement budget as totally participant who come in and agreements between participant and trip organizer.
- Trip will be reschedule until minimum participant enough. (Participant follow next trip schedule based on Open Trip Schedule)
-Trip is canceled and down payment or all redemption fees will be returned 100% in the event of cancellation by trip organizer.
12) We assumes when participant is paying down payment or full payment that agree and understand clearly all details in this agreements and force major.
INFORMATION AND RESERVATION:
CALL and WA +6287770568877
EMAIL US ideatrip [dot] id [at] gmail [dot] com or marketing [at] ideatripindonesia [dot] com
Like on www.facebook.com/ideatripindonesia
Follow on @IDEAtrip_ID