Start: 9 Feb. 2017, 17.00
Many of us have seen real life dolphins, whether in zoos, aquariums, or animal shows, but watching schools of dolphins darting across the open sea, or swimming merrily alongside your boat is an entirely different experience altogether.
Kiluan Bay is located about 80 km from the city of Bandar Lampung. Getting to Kiluan will take approximately 3-4 hours across winding and hilly trails. Some of the roads are not in good condition, so it is advisable to hire a large car for the trip. Roads may flood during the rainy season, so visitors should take note to travel during the dry season between April and September. Despite the roads’ inadequate condition, the calming sights of rolling hills and stretches of green paddy fields will help take your mind off the bumpy road.
Watching dolphins living free in the wild is of course the prime attraction of Kiluan Bay. You can get a closer look at the tens or sometimes even hundreds of dolphins leaping across the waters in seeming unison. The dolphins are a highly intelligent species, and are also exceptionally friendly. Seeing a boat, they love to swim and jump around close by in the surrounding waters. Some will even let you touch them. Aside from the dolphins, Sea Turtles can also be seen gliding beneath the surface of the water.
DEPARTURE DATE : 10-12 FEBRUARY 2017
Friday Day 1
20.00 to 20:30 Meeting point in Slipi Jaya Plaza
20:30 to 23:00 Journey Jakarta - Merak
23:00 to 00:00 : Administration and enter to the ferry boat
Saturday Day 2
00:00 to 02:00 : Sea journey Merak Harbor – Bakauheni Harbor
02:00 to 05:00 : Land journey Bakauheni Harbor – Bandar Lampung
05:00 to 06.00 : Breakfast time
06:00 to 09:00 : Land Journey Bandar Lampung – Kiluan
09:00 to 10:00 : Check in homestay (share room), rest
10:00 to 11:00 : Tracking to Laguna
11:00 to 12.30 : Swimming time at Laguna
12:30 to 14:00 : Rest and back to homestay
14:00 to 18:00 : Snorkeling Time and Sun set time at Kelapa Island
18:00 to 19:30 : Take a bath and Pray Time for Moslem
19:30 to 22:00 : Dinner time and Frienship Night
22:00 to 05:00 : Sleeping time
Sunday Day 3
4:30 to 5:00 : Wake up
5:00 to 6:00 : Breakfast time
06:00 to 09:00 : Dolphin Morning Show to the Indonesia ocean using jukung
09:00 to 11:00 : Take a bath and Check out homestay
11:00 to 15:00 : Land journey Kiluan – Bandar Lampung
15:00 to 15:30 : Time to buy souvenir at Yenyen Store
15:30 to 17:30 : Land journey Bandar Lampung – Bakauheni Harbor
17:30 to 18:00 : Administration and preparation enter to ferry boat
18:00 to 20:00 : Sea journey Bakauheni Harbor – Merak Harbor
20:00 to 23:00 : Arrive in Jakarta and see you on next trip
TRIP PACKAGE : IDR 750.000/pax
MINIMUM DEPARTURE : 14 pax
-AC Car transportation during the trip round trip Jakarta-Lampung
-Homestay share room
-Meals 4x (Lunch and Dinner in Saturday, Breakfast and Lunch in Sunday)
-Jukung for Dolphin Show
-Entrance Ticket to Kelapa Island, Laguna, and Kiluan
-Local Guide Tip
-Sea journey round trip by ferry boat round trip Merak Harbor-Bakauheni Harbor
-Documentation upwater and underwater during the trip
-Upgrade Class in Ferry Boat
-Transportation Fee from home to Merak Harbor
PERSONAL STUFFS TO BRING :
-Snack2 / Bread
-Flippers or sandals
-Clothing for 2 days 1 night
-Swimsuit or Bikini
1) NO BOOKING SEAT.
2) FIRST DP (DOWN PAYMENT) FIRST SEAT. The quickest DP, the main list of participant (If before the end of DP time the quota reaches to maximum, automatically registration is closed).
3) Down Payment is half of trip package (50%). IDR 375.000/pax
4) Bank Account by request
5) If you are booking for group please calculate the down payment with sum of people in your group.
6) The rest of the trip cost of repayment IDR 375.000/pax no later than one week before event.
7) Trip will not be held if you are not paying full.
Cool Evidence of transfer should be submitted via:
Email : ideatrip [dot] id [at] gmail [dot] com
WhatsApp : 087770568877
9) Please complete your data after pay down payment and email it to . Here you should fill :
• Full Name
• Cell Phone/HP
• Emergency Contact
• Trip Name and Date of The Trip
• BANK Transfer
10) Returns DP after settlement:
• 100% full refunds if participants asked other substitutes.
• CANCEL H-6 (six days before event) returned 50%.
• CANCEL H-3 (three days before event) returned 25%.
• CANCEL H-2, H-1 and Last Minute before event NOT RETURNED.
11) If the minimum quota doesn’t enough :
- The trip still will be going on but with rearrangement budget as totally participant who come in and agreements between participant and trip organizer.
- Trip will be reschedule until minimum participant enough. (Participant follow next trip schedule based on Open Trip Schedule)
-Trip is canceled and down payment or all redemption fees will be returned 100% in the event of cancellation by trip organizer.
12) We assumes when participant is paying down payment or full payment that agree and understand clearly all details in this agreements and force major.
INFORMATION AND RESERVATION:
PING US BBM 5ED7DBB8
CALL and WA +6287770568877
EMAIL US ideatrip [dot] id [at] gmail [dot] com
Like on www.facebook.com/ideatripindonesia
Follow on @IDEAtrip_ID