Start: 10 Mei 2017, 17.00
Tumbak is a Bajo village hides in the south-east coast of North Sulawesi peninsula. Tumbak is at 3 hours from the Sam Ratulangi International airport of Manado (capital of the province). Tumbak is localized in a lagoon close to a large island also called Tumbak. Tumbak is surrounding by a large sample of coastal ecosystems like coral reefs and big mangroves. But this environment is not the only reason to come in Tumbak. Tumbak is a unique village in North Sulawesi. the village was founded by a bajo family in 1918. Bajos are the sea gypsies of east Indonesia and a large part of the village is on-water. Peoples have a traditional way of life close to the sea and almost all the villagers are fishermen. Tumbak is a gate to the world of the Bajos, villagers of Tumbak have strong connections with other Bajos village all around Indonesia. You can meet in Tumbak people from Banggai Islands, Wakatobi Islands, Maluku, Gorontalo and Tilamuta area… Are you ready to gain more awesome experience?
DEPARTURE DATE :
25-27 MARCH 2017
14-16 APRIL 2017
22-24 APRIL 2017
29 APRIL - 1 MAY 2017
11-13 MAY 2017
09:00 - 10:45 Meet and greet at airport or hotel
10:45 – 11:45 Lunch
11:45 – 15:00 Manado – Tumbak
15:00 – 15:15 Check in
15:15 – 17:00 Sunset Foto hunting/Snorkeling
17:00 – 18:00 Coffee time
18:00 – 18:30 Take a shower
18:30 – 20:00 Dinner
20:00 - Free time and have a good night
06:00 – 07:00 Breakfast
07:00 – 07:30 Preparation
07:30 – 12:00 Explore Islands around Tumbak area: Hunting Photos, Snorkeling, etc
12:00 – 13:00 Lunch
13:00 – 17:00 Explore Islands around Tumbak area: Hunting Photos, Snorkeling, etc
17:00 – 18:00 Coffee time
18:00 – 18:30 Shower
18:00 – 22:00 BBQ
22:00 - Free time and have a good night
06:00 – 07:30 Breakfast
07:30 – 08:30 Preparation
08:30 – 11:30 Tumbak - Manado
12:30 - 13:30 Lunch
13:30 – 14:00 Souvenir Shop
14:00 – 15:00 Restaurant - Airport
15:00 - Check in and good bye
PRICE : IDR 2,750,000
QUOTA : MINIMUM 6 PAX
- Bus/taxi around trip/Driver and Guide
- Boat around trip
- Snorkeling Guide
- Entrance Ticket
- Snorkeling, Masker, Fins
- Life Jacket
- Coffee time any time
- Cold drink
- Breakfast 2 x
- Dinner 2 x (BBQ 1x)
- Lunch 3 x
- Guide and driver
Need to Bring
- Spare of t-shirt and pants
- Sun block, sun glasses, hat
- Waterproof camera
- Waterproof bag
- Sandal and sport shoes
- Bugs, mosquito spray
- Personal medicine
1) NO BOOKING SEAT.
2) FIRST DP (DOWN PAYMENT) FIRST SEAT. The quickest DP, the main list of participant (If before the end of DP time the quota reaches to maximum, automatically registration is closed).
3) Down Payment is half of trip package (50%). IDR 1.375.000/pax
4) Bank Account by request
5) If you are booking for group please calculate the down payment with sum of people in your group.
6) The rest of the trip cost of repayment IDR 1.375.000/pax no later than one week before event.
7) Trip will not be held if you are not paying full.
Cool Evidence of transfer should be submitted via:
Email : ideatrip [dot] id [at] gmail [dot] com
WhatsApp : 087770568877
9) Please complete your data after pay down payment and email it to . Here you should fill :
• Full Name
• Cell Phone/HP
• Emergency Contact
• Trip Name and Date of The Trip
• BANK Transfer
10) Returns DP after settlement:
• 100% full refunds if participants asked other substitutes.
• CANCEL H-6 (six days before event) returned 50%.
• CANCEL H-3 (three days before event) returned 25%.
• CANCEL H-2, H-1 and Last Minute before event NOT RETURNED.
11) If the minimum quota doesn’t enough :
- The trip still will be going on but with rearrangement budget as totally participant who come in and agreements between participant and trip organizer.
- Trip will be reschedule until minimum participant enough. (Participant follow next trip schedule based on Open Trip Schedule)
-Trip is canceled and down payment or all redemption fees will be returned 100% in the event of cancellation by trip organizer.
12) If there is a force major and nature disaster that making the trip is canceled such as earthquake, volcanic eruption, tsunami, flood, etc. The participant could not require the trip organizer to pay back the payment.
13) We assume when participant is paying down payment or full payment that agree and understand clearly all details in this agreements and force major.
INFORMATION AND TRIP RESERVATION:
PING US BBM 5ED7DBB8
CALL and WA +6287770568877
EMAIL US ideatrip [dot] id [at] gmail [dot] com
Like on www.facebook.com/ideatripindonesia
Follow on @IDEAtrip_ID