Start: 30 Des. 2017, 17.00
Tidung Island is located relatively close to the capital city of Jakarta, that you wouldn’t have to spend unnecessary time and money just trying to get there. For Jakarta-dwellers looking for a simple and affordable weekend getaway – hop on a boat and see if Tidung Island isn’t exactly what you’re looking for. Tidung offers secluded beaches, starry nights and an amiable community, just a stone’s throw away from the capital. And unlike Puncak or Bandung, you won’t have to battle with the traffic either.
Tidung Island is the largest and one of the most populous islands in the Thousand Islands district. The Thousand Islands are a chain of small islands that stretch about 45 kilometres into the Java Sea, the closest being barely a few kilometres off the north coast of Jakarta. Contrary to its name, the Thousand Islands in reality are made up of only 110 islands, and form Jakarta’s only regency. This also makes Jakarta the only capital city in the world that consists of over a hundred islands!
In 2002, the entire area of land and sea was designated by the Ministry of Agriculture as the Marine National Park. Two of these islands prohibit public access and are used for the conservation of sea turtles. The Thousand Island district houses over 300 reef platforms and 700 individual reefs. According to a decree, 36 of the islands may be used for tourism and recreation, but only thirteen of which have until now been developed. The rest are either privately owned oR uninhabited.
Tidung Island itself is divided into two islands. Tidung Besar Island, Greater Tidung Island, and Tidung Kecil Island, Smaller Tidung Island.
DEPARTURE DATE : 31 DECEMBER 2017 - 01 JANUARY 2018
5:00 a.m. to 06:00 a.m : Meeting point in Kali Adem - Muara Angke
6:30 a.m. to 7:00 a.m : Enter the boat
7:00 a.m. to 09:00 a.m. : Sea Journey Muara Angke Harbor – Tidung Island
09:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m : Arrive at Tidung Island Harbor and going to the homestay
10:00 a.m to 11.00 a.m :Explore Tidung Island by cycling
11:00 a.m to 12.00 p.m : Take a rest and lunch time
12.00 a.m to 01.00 p.m : Dzuhur Pray for Moslem and Prepare for snorkeling time
01.00 p.m to 03.00 p.m : Snorkeling time
03.00 p.m to 06.00 p.m : Going to Jembatan Cinta and Sun Set Time
06.00 p.m to 07.00 p.m : Back to homestay, clean up time and Magrib Pray for Moslem
07.00 p.m to 11.00 p.m : Dinner time, BBQ Time and Friendship Night
11.00 p.m to 05.00 a.m : Take a rest or new year eve
5.00 a.m to 07.00 a.m : Wake up time, hunting and photo hunting sun rise time @Jembatan Cinta
07.00 a.m to 08.00 a.m : Breakfast time
08.00 a.m to 11.00 a.m : Prpearing check out and Clean Up Time
11.00 a.m to 12.00 p.m : Going to harbor and prepare entering the boat
12.00 p.m to 03.00 p.m : Sea journey Tidung Island – Muara Angke harbor
03.00 p.m - ……………. : Arrive and see you on next week
QUOTA : 20 pax
-Transportation round trip Muara Angke Harbor – Tidung Island use Ferry Boat
-Meals 3x and BBQ
-Snorkel gears (Mask, Fin, Google)
-Documentation during the trip (underwater by CD)
-Traditional Boat for Hoping Island and Snorkeling
-Homestay AC share room
-Bicycle for explore Tidung Island
-Local guide trip
-Transportation from home to Muara Angke harbor
1) BOOKING SEATS = DOWN PAYMENT
2) Payment non refundable, except you find other participant for replace.
3) FIRST DP (DOWN PAYMENT) FIRST SEAT. The quickest DP, the main list of participant (If before the end of DP time the quota reaches to maximum, automatically registration is closed).
4) Down Payment is half of trip package (50%). IDR 195.000/pax
5) Bank Account BCA SHINTA ISMAYA 2101352767
6) If you are booking for group please calculate the down payment with sum of people in your group.
7) The rest of the trip cost of repayment IDR 195.000/pax no later than one week before event.
Trip will not be held if you are not paying full.
Receipt of transfer should be submitted to:
Email : ideatrip [dot] id [at] gmail [dot] com
WhatsApp : 087770568877
9) Please complete your data after pay down payment and email it to . Here you should fill :
• Full Name
• Cell Phone/HP
• Emergency Contact
• Trip Name and Date of The Trip
• BANK Transfer
10) Returns DP after settlement:
• 100% full refunds if participants asked other substitutes.
• CANCEL H-6 (six days before event) returned 50%.
• CANCEL H-3 (three days before event) returned 25%.
• CANCEL H-2, H-1 and Last Minute before event NOT RETURNED.
11) If the minimum quota doesn’t enough :
- The trip still will be going on but with rearrangement budget as totally participant who come in and agreements between participant and trip organizer.
- Trip will be reschedule until minimum participant enough. (Participant follow next trip schedule based on Open Trip Schedule)
-Trip is canceled and down payment or all redemption fees will be returned 100% in the event of cancellation by trip organizer.
12) If there is a force major and nature disaster that making the trip is canceled such as earthquake, volcanic eruption, tsunami, flood, etc. The participant could not require the trip organizer to pay back the payment.
13) We assume when participant is paying down payment or full payment that agree and understand clearly all details in this agreements and force major.
INFORMATION AND TRIP RESERVATION:
PING US BBM D9778DBF
CALL and WA +6287770568877
EMAIL US ideatrip [dot] id [at] gmail [dot] com
Like on www.facebook.com/ideatripindonesia
Follow on @IDEAtrip_ID