Start: 1 Des. 2017, 17.00
Pulau Pramuka is a beautiful island in the middle of the Thousand Islands Marine National Park in the Bay of Jakarta located further off into the Java Sea. This cluster includes PulauTidung, PulauBidadari, Pulau Ayer and others. Pramuka also acts as the central administration for the whole Thousand Islands District. It has an area of approximately 9 acres and is part of KeluruhanPulauPanggang, North Thousand Islands District, Jakarta Province.
The sea around PulauPramuka is ideal for snorkeling or scuba diving because the water is extremely clear and calm. This area also sports a spectacular coral reef, surrounded by a large variety of colorful fish swimming freely among the coral. In addition to coral reefs, the beaches of this island have long stretches of pearly white sand and a turquoise sea that will have you planning your next visit at first sight!
Another sight you won’t want to miss is the Hawksbill turtle (Eretmochelys imbricate). This rare species is bred and cared for in a natural environment, designed specifically to meet their special needs. Save a day to visit these interesting animals.
Pulau Pramuka is very well inhabited, mostly by fishermen. Their lives are fairly well off, and most of the houses here are very reasonable. It is the most populated island in the Thousand Islands Marine National Park, composed of various ethnic communities, namely: the Betawi from Jakarta, the Bugis from South Sulawesi, Banten from West Java, and Madura from East Java.
One of the interesting spots is the APL, (Area PerlindunganLaut, literally translated, Sea Protection Area). Here you can see various kinds of exotic sea life such as rare fish, coral, and coral reefs. There is also a narrow spot with a large variety of particularly beautiful coral. You can also enjoy snorkeling on the island of PulauSemakDaun and Pulau Air which are located not far from Pulau Pramuka.
Looking for an adrenaline rush? Try the banana boat ride, steered by experienced, fun-loving drivers, whose main purpose (usually) is to make the ride as thrilling as you request. You can even request to be thrown into the sea if you wish. With unexpected turns and catching the waves at just the right angle creating drops, you will be in for a fast and fun ride!
For a quieter, more relaxing experience take a canoe or bike ride around the island. Another option offered here is fishing which you can do on the dock of the island which is located directly at the front of the island. You could also hire a fishing boat to take you to a specific location known for having many fish.
DEPARTURE DATE : 2-3 DECEMBER 2017
06.00 : meeting point at Kali Adem - Muara Angke
09.30 : Arrive in Pramuka Island
09.30 – 11.30 : Check in homestay, break, lunch.
11.30 – 17.00 : Snorkeling and hoping island to Semak Daun Island, Air island , Soft Coral, Karang sempit
17.00 – 18.30 :Break and clean up time
18.30 – selesai :BBQ time, Dinner time, and Friendship Night
05.00 – 06.30 : Sun rise
06.30 – 08.30 : Breakfast time
08.30 – 11.00 : Goes to turtle conservation, Karya Island, Shark Conservation, Explore Pramuka Island
11.00 – 12.30 : Packing, and prepare check out
12.30 : Back to Jakarta
TRIP PACKAGE : IDR 380,000/pax
QUOTA : 15 PAX
1. Sea transportation round trip (MuaraAngke Harbor – Pramuka Island)
2. Homestay AC
3. 4x meals (lunch, dinner, BBQ in Saturday and breakfast in Sunday)
4. Local guide (for 2 days)
5. Traditioanal boat for hoping islands in Day 1 ( Air Island, SemakDaun Island, and KarangTiga Island) and traditional boat for hoping island to Karya Island and Shark Conservation
6. Ticket entrance to all destination
7. Insurance during sea journey MuaraAngke harbor – Pramuka Island
8. Underwater and Upwater Photos (Transfer only)
1) BOOKING SEATS = DOWN PAYMENT
2) Payment non refundable, except you find other participant for replace.
3) FIRST DP (DOWN PAYMENT) FIRST SEAT. The quickest DP, the main list of participant (If before the end of DP time the quota reaches to maximum, automatically registration is closed).
4) Down Payment is half of trip package (50%). IDR 190.000/pax
5) Bank Account BCA SHINTA ISMAYA 2101352767
6) If you are booking for group please calculate the down payment with sum of people in your group.
7) The rest of the trip cost of repayment IDR 190.000/pax no later than one week before event.
Trip will not be held if you are not paying full.
Receipt of transfer should be submitted to:
Email : ideatrip [dot] id [at] gmail [dot] com
WhatsApp : 087770568877
9) Please complete your data after pay down payment and email it to . Here you should fill :
• Full Name
• Cell Phone/HP
• Emergency Contact
• Trip Name and Date of The Trip
• BANK Transfer
10) Returns DP after settlement:
• 100% full refunds if participants asked other substitutes.
• CANCEL H-6 (six days before event) returned 50%.
• CANCEL H-3 (three days before event) returned 25%.
• CANCEL H-2, H-1 and Last Minute before event NOT RETURNED.
11) If the minimum quota doesn’t enough :
- The trip still will be going on but with rearrangement budget as totally participant who come in and agreements between participant and trip organizer.
- Trip will be reschedule until minimum participant enough. (Participant follow next trip schedule based on Open Trip Schedule)
-Trip is canceled and down payment or all redemption fees will be returned 100% in the event of cancellation by trip organizer.
12) If there is a force major and nature disaster that making the trip is canceled such as earthquake, volcanic eruption, tsunami, flood, etc. The participant could not require the trip organizer to pay back the payment.
13) We assume when participant is paying down payment or full payment that agree and understand clearly all details in this agreements and force major.
INFORMATION AND TRIP RESERVATION:
PING US BBM D9778DBF
CALL and WA +6287770568877
EMAIL US ideatrip [dot] id [at] gmail [dot] com
Like on www.facebook.com/ideatripindonesia
Follow on @IDEAtrip_ID