Start: 14 Des. 2017, 17.00
Krakatoa, or Krakatau (Indonesian: Krakatau), is a volcanic island situated in the Sunda Strait between the islands of Java and Sumatra in Indonesia. The name is also used for the surrounding island group comprising the remnants of a much larger island of three volcanic peaks which was obliterated in a cataclysmic 1883 eruption, unleashing huge tsunamis (killing more than 36,000 people) and destroying over two-thirds of the island. The explosion is considered to be the loudest sound ever heard in modern history, with reports of it being heard up to 3,000 miles (4,800 km) from its point of origin. The shock waves from the explosion were recorded on barographs around the globe.In 1927 a new island, Anak Krakatau, or "Child of Krakatoa", emerged from the caldera formed in 1883 and is the current location of eruptive activity.
Krakatoa lies along the convergence of the Indian-Australian and Eurasian tectonic plates, a zone of high volcanic and seismic activity. Sometime within the past million years, the volcano built a cone-shaped mountain composed of flows of volcanic rock alternating with layers of cinder and ash. From its base, 1,000 feet (300 metres) below sea level, the cone projected about 6,000 feet (1,800 metres) above the sea. Later (possibly in ad 416), the mountain’s top was destroyed, forming a caldera, or bowl-shaped depression, 4 miles (6 km) across. Portions of the caldera projected above the water as four small islands: Sertung (Verlaten) on the northwest, Lang and Polish Hat on the northeast, and Rakata on the south. Over the years, three new cones were formed, merging into a single island. The highest of the three cones rose to 2,667 feet (813 metres) above sea level.
DEPARTURE DATE : 15-17 DECEMBER 2017
Friday Day 1
20.00 - 21.00 : Meeting Point in Slipi Jaya Plaza
21.00-23.30 : Jakarta - Merak jouney
23.30 - 03.00 : Off to Bakauheni harbor-Lampung
Saturday Day 2
03.00 - 03.30 : Check in at Bakauheni harbor
03.30 - 04.30 : Off to Canti harbour from Bakauheni harbor
04.30 - 06.00 : Free time for Breakfast time
06.00 - 07.00 : Goes to Sebuku Kecil Island
07.00 - 08.30 : Snorkeling time @Sebuku Kecil Island
08.30 - 09.00 : Goes To Sebuku Besar Island
09.00 - 10.30 : Snorkeling @Sebuku Besar Island
10.30 - 11.00 : Goes to Sebesi Island
11.00 - 13.30 : Check in homestay @Sebesi Island, Lunch time, and Explore Sebesi Island
13.30 - 14.00 : Prepare to snorkeling again
14.00 - 18.00 : Snorkeling in Umang-Umang Island and others outstanding Island also photo hunting and breathtaking sun set time
18.00 - 18.30 : Go back to Sebesi Island
18.30 - 20.00 : Take a bath and rest a while
20.00 - 22.00 : Dinner time and Beach Party
22.00 - 03.00 : Goes to Dream Land
Sunday Day 3
03.00 - ......... : Wake up time
03.00 - 03.30 : Prepare to Anak Krakatau Volcano mountain
03.30 - 05.00 : Sebesi Island - Krakatau
05.00 - 08.00 : Slow down hiking to Krakatau and Breathtaking Sun rise time
08.00 - 09.00 : Breakfast time at boat
09.00 - 09.30 : Goes to Legoon Cabe Island
09.30 - 11.00 : Snorkeling time @Legoon Cabe Island
11.00 - 13.30 : Go back to Sebesi Island
13.30 - 15.30 : Take a bath and check out
15.30 - 16.30 : Go back to Canti harbor by Boat
16.30 - 17.30 : Canti harbour - Bakauheni harbor by car rent
17.30 - 18.00 : Prepare to ferry
18.00 - 21.00 : Sea transport by ferry to Merak Harbour-Banten
TRIP PACKAGE: IDR 700,000/pax
QUOTA : 30 PAX
• Sea Transport by Ferry from Merak harbour to Bakauheni harbour
• Car transportation round trip Jakarta - Merak
• Homestay shared room near the beach
• Traditional boat for snorkeling
• 5x Meals(breakfast in Saturday, lunch in Saturday, dinner in Saturday, breakfast in Sunday, and lunch in Sunday)
• Life vest
• Local guide tip
• Ticket Entrance to Sebesi Island, Krakatau
• First Aid Kit
• Transportation from home to meeting point
• snorkeling gear (75.000/2 days)
1) BOOKING SEATS = DOWN PAYMENT
2) Payment non refundable, except you find other participant for replace.
3) FIRST DP (DOWN PAYMENT) FIRST SEAT. The quickest DP, the main list of participant (If before the end of DP time the quota reaches to maximum, automatically registration is closed).
4) Down Payment is half of trip package (50%). IDR 375.000/pax
5) Bank Account BCA SHINTA ISMAYA 2101352767
6) If you are booking for group please calculate the down payment with sum of people in your group.
7) The rest of the trip cost of repayment IDR 375.000/pax no later than one week before event.
Trip will not be held if you are not paying full.
Receipt of transfer should be submitted to:
Email : ideatrip [dot] id [at] gmail [dot] com
WhatsApp : 087770568877
9) Please complete your data after pay down payment and email it to . Here you should fill :
• Full Name
• Cell Phone/HP
• Emergency Contact
• Trip Name and Date of The Trip
• BANK Transfer
10) Returns DP after settlement:
• 100% full refunds if participants asked other substitutes.
• CANCEL H-6 (six days before event) returned 50%.
• CANCEL H-3 (three days before event) returned 25%.
• CANCEL H-2, H-1 and Last Minute before event NOT RETURNED.
11) If the minimum quota doesn’t enough :
- The trip still will be going on but with rearrangement budget as totally participant who come in and agreements between participant and trip organizer.
- Trip will be reschedule until minimum participant enough. (Participant follow next trip schedule based on Open Trip Schedule)
-Trip is canceled and down payment or all redemption fees will be returned 100% in the event of cancellation by trip organizer.
12) If there is a force major and nature disaster that making the trip is canceled such as earthquake, volcanic eruption, tsunami, flood, etc. The participant could not require the trip organizer to pay back the payment.
13) We assume when participant is paying down payment or full payment that agree and understand clearly all details in this agreements and force major.
INFORMATION AND TRIP RESERVATION:
PING US BBM D9778DBF
CALL and WA +6287770568877
EMAIL US ideatrip [dot] id [at] gmail [dot] com
Like on www.facebook.com/ideatripindonesia
Follow on @IDEAtrip_ID