Start: 24 Nov. 2017, 17.00
In the world fourth-most populous country, where nearly 90 percent of the people are Muslim an enigmatic Indonesian tribe - Baduy tribe (sometimes dubbed the Indonesian "Amish)- live deep in the remote highland jungles, of Mount Kendeng, west Java on area of 50sq km in isolation since the mid-1500s. And only 150 Km from capital Jakarta with few signs of modern development. Badui tribe live much as their ancestors did hundreds of years ago. Anthropologists think they may be the descendants of priests from the Java Hindu Kingdom of Pajajaran who fled into west Java jungle peaks when Muslim armies overran the region in l578, and forming their own religious clan based on strict adherence to unique religious beliefs, perhaps influenced in some ways by the Hindu religion of the Kingdom of Pajajaran before it fell to the Muslim invaders.
The Baduy (or Badui), who call themselves Kanekes, are a traditional community living in the western part of the Indonesian province of Banten, near Rangkasbitung. Their population of 11,700 is centered in the Kendeng mountains at an elevation of 300–500 meters (975'-1,625') above sea level. Their homeland in Banten, Java is contained in just 50 km2 (19 sq mi) of hilly forest area 120 km (75 mi) from Jakarta, Indonesia's capital.
Ethnically the Baduys belong to the Sundanese ethnic group. Their racial, physical and linguistic traits bear much resemblance to the rest of the Sundanese people; however, the difference is in their way of life. Baduy people resist foreign influences and vigorously preserve their ancient way of life, while modern Sundanese are more open to foreign influences and a majority are Muslims.
The Baduy are divided into two sub-groups; the Baduy Dalam (Inner Baduy), and the Baduy Luar (Outer Baduy). No foreigners were allowed to meet the Inner Baduy, though the Outer Baduy do foster some limited contacts with the outside world. The origin of the word Baduy may come from the term "Bedouin", although other sources claim the source is a name of a local river.
DEPARTURE DATE : 25-26 NOVEMBER 2017
7:00 – 7.30 Meeting Point at Tanah Abang station
08:00 to 11:00 St.Tanah Abang – Rangkas Station
11:00 to 13:00 Overland Rangkas Station - Ciboleger
1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. Break time (Lunch EXCLUDE)
2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tracking time Ciboleger - Baduy ( Ds . Cibeo )
18:00 p.m to 22.00 p.m Rest, Friendship Night, and Dinner Time (FREE DINNER)
5:00 to 8:00 Bath , Breakfast , Prepare for trekking to Root Bridge (FREE BREAKFAST)
08:00 to 12:00 Baduy Trekking - Root Bridge
12:00 to 13:00 Break
13:00 to 14:30 Ds . Cormorant - Rangkas
15:00 Returning to Jakarta
TRIP PACKAGE : IDR 250,000/pax
QUOTA : 20 pax
• Train transportation from Tanah Abang Station-Rangkas Station Round Trip
• Meals 2x
• Car transportation from Rangkas Station – Ciboleger Round Trip
• Guide Local Tip
• Ticket Entrance To Baduy
• Transportation from home to meeting point place
• Personal Expense
• Meals out of from trip package
1) BOOKING SEATS = DOWN PAYMENT
2) Payment non refundable, except you find other participant for replace.
3) FIRST DP (DOWN PAYMENT) FIRST SEAT. The quickest DP, the main list of participant (If before the end of DP time the quota reaches to maximum, automatically registration is closed).
4) Down Payment is half of trip package (50%). IDR 125.000/pax
5) Bank Account BCA SHINTA ISMAYA 2101352767
6) If you are booking for group please calculate the down payment with sum of people in your group.
7) The rest of the trip cost of repayment IDR 125.000/pax no later than one week before event.
8) Trip will not be held if you are not paying full.
Receipt of transfer should be submitted to:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp : 087770568877
9) Please complete your data after pay down payment and email it to . Here you should fill :
• Full Name
• Cell Phone/HP
• Emergency Contact
• Trip Name and Date of The Trip
• BANK Transfer
10) Returns DP after settlement:
• 100% full refunds if participants asked other substitutes.
• CANCEL H-6 (six days before event) returned 50%.
• CANCEL H-3 (three days before event) returned 25%.
• CANCEL H-2, H-1 and Last Minute before event NOT RETURNED.
11) If the minimum quota doesn’t enough :
- The trip still will be going on but with rearrangement budget as totally participant who come in and agreements between participant and trip organizer.
- Trip will be reschedule until minimum participant enough. (Participant follow next trip schedule based on Open Trip Schedule)
-Trip is canceled and down payment or all redemption fees will be returned 100% in the event of cancellation by trip organizer.
12) If there is a force major and nature disaster that making the trip is canceled such as earthquake, volcanic eruption, tsunami, flood, etc. The participant could not require the trip organizer to pay back the payment.
13) We assume when participant is paying down payment or full payment that agree and understand clearly all details in this agreements and force major.
INFORMATION AND TRIP RESERVATION:
PING US BBM D9778DBF
CALL and WA +6287770568877
EMAIL US email@example.com
Like on www.facebook.com/ideatripindonesia
Follow on @IDEAtrip_ID