Start: 23 Nov. 2017, 17.00
Pahawang Islands (including Kelagian, Tanjung Putus and Tegal island) are situated in southern part of Lampung, near the Capital Bandar Lampung, so it is easy to reach. A Pahawang bernawa exsptik Island is located in District Highways Punduh, Pesawaran District, Lampung Province, Indonesia deserve to be the option for you to tourist destinations.
The island is already fulfilling some of the requirements as a tourist attraction, Beautiful natures good beaches, under the sea and mountainous nature of the island is very supportive as a tourist destination
DEPARTURE DATE : 24-26 NOVEMBER 2017
20.00 - 21.00 : Meeting point at client office in Slipi Jaya Plaza
21.00 - 24.00 : Jakarta - Merak
00.00-00.30 : Get tickets ferry boat
00.30-04.00 : Sea journey by ferry boat from Merak harbor to Bakauheni harbor (Lampung)
04.00-07.00 : Land journey Bakauheni Port - Ketapang Harbor (morning Pray for Moslem in the middle of journey)
07.00-08.00 : Have a breakfast time
08.00-09.00 : Sea journey by traditional boat to Kelagian Besar Island
09.00-10.00 : Check in homestay & preparing snorkeling time
10.00-12.00 : Sea journey Kelagian Besar Island – Tanjung Putus
12.00-16.00 : Snorkeling Time in Tanjung Putus-Pahawang Island (Meals 1)
16.00-16.40 : Hoping Island in Kelagian Kecil Island
16.45-17.15 : Back to Kelagian Besar Island
17.15-18.00 : Sun Set time and Photo hunting
18.00-19.30 : Take a rest, and taking a bath
19.30-20.30 : Dinner time (Meals 2)
20.30-22.30 : Friendship Night
22.30-04.30 : Sweet Dreams
04.30-05.00 : Wake up time
05.00-07.00 : Sun Rise Time & Photo session
07.00-08.00 : Take a bath, Breakfast time and Preparing for snorkeling part 2 (Meals 3)
08.00-09.00 : Sea journey by traditional boat to Gosong Island
09.00-10.30 : Snorkling & Exploring Gosong Island, Tegalan Island, Mahitem Beach
10.30-11.30 : Back to homestay
11.30-12.30 : Packing, take a bath, and preparing going home
12.30-13.15 : Sea Journey to Ketapang harbor
13.15-14.00 : Lunch time (Meals 4)
14.00-17.00 : Ketapang Harbor-Bakauheni Port
17.00-18.00 : Preparing to enter ferry
18.00-21.00 : Sea journey by ferry boat from Bakauheni harbor to Merak harbor
21.00- 24.00: Merak - Jakarta
TRIP PACKAGE : IDR 650,000/pax
QUOTA: 14 pax
- Transportation AC from Jakarta - Pahwang round trip short elf (including toll,parking, fuel)
- Ticket ferry round trip from Merak harbor to Bakauheni harbor
- Meals 4x
-Traditional Homestay (share room 1 room for 7 people) with 1 closet facility inside
-Tip Guide and Driver
-Documentation Upwater and underwater during the trip (use Digi Cam and action cam)
-First Aid Kit
- Snorkel gears IDR 80,000/gears for 2 days (Mask, Snorkel, Fin)
- Upgrade Class in ferry boat
1) BOOKING SEATS = DOWN PAYMENT
2) Payment non refundable, except you find other participant for replace.
3) FIRST DP (DOWN PAYMENT) FIRST SEAT. The quickest DP, the main list of participant (If before the end of DP time the quota reaches to maximum, automatically registration is closed).
4) Down Payment is half of trip package (50%). IDR 325.000/pax
5) Bank Account BCA SHINTA ISMAYA 2101352767
6) If you are booking for group please calculate the down payment with sum of people in your group.
7) The rest of the trip cost of repayment IDR 325.000/pax no later than one week before event.
8) Trip will not be held if you are not paying full.
Receipt of transfer should be submitted to:
Email : email@example.com
WhatsApp : 087770568877
9) Please complete your data after pay down payment and email it to . Here you should fill :
• Full Name
• Cell Phone/HP
• Emergency Contact
• Trip Name and Date of The Trip
• BANK Transfer
10) Returns DP after settlement:
• 100% full refunds if participants asked other substitutes.
• CANCEL H-6 (six days before event) returned 50%.
• CANCEL H-3 (three days before event) returned 25%.
• CANCEL H-2, H-1 and Last Minute before event NOT RETURNED.
11) If the minimum quota doesn’t enough :
- The trip still will be going on but with rearrangement budget as totally participant who come in and agreements between participant and trip organizer.
- Trip will be reschedule until minimum participant enough. (Participant follow next trip schedule based on Open Trip Schedule)
-Trip is canceled and down payment or all redemption fees will be returned 100% in the event of cancellation by trip organizer.
12) If there is a force major and nature disaster that making the trip is canceled such as earthquake, volcanic eruption, tsunami, flood, etc. The participant could not require the trip organizer to pay back the payment.
13) We assume when participant is paying down payment or full payment that agree and understand clearly all details in this agreements and force major.
INFORMATION AND TRIP RESERVATION:
PING US BBM D9778DBF
CALL and WA +6287770568877
EMAIL US firstname.lastname@example.org
Like on www.facebook.com/ideatripindonesia
Follow on @IDEAtrip_ID