Start: 28 Okt. 2017, 17.00
Cirebon is a port city in northern West Java, Indonesia. At its center are 2 historic palaces: the 16th-century Keraton Kasepuhan, home of the Sultan of Kasepuhan, and the 17th-century Keraton Kanoman. Between them lies the 15th-century Masjid Agung Sang Cipta Rasa Kasepuhan (Great Mosque of Cirebon). Taman Sari Gua Sunyaragi (Sunyaragi Cave) is an 18th-century water palace.Are you ready to explore ethnic city ?
DEPARTURE DATE : 29 OCTOBER 2017
05.30 – 06.00 Meeting point in Plasa Semanggi
06.00 – 10.00 Journey Jakarta - Cirebon
10.00 – 11.30 Kasepuhan Palace Explore and Photo Hunting
11.30 – 12.30 Visit Sang Cipta Rasa Mosque and Taking a Break
12.30 – 13.30 Lunch in Empal Gentong “H. Apud”
13.30 – 14.30 Sunyaragi Cave Explore and Photo Hunting
14.30 – 15.30 Visit Seashells Multidemsional House
15.30 – 17.00 Journey to Batik Village Trusmi
17.00 – 19.00 Jourey Jamblang Rice “Mang Dul” for dinner
19.00 – 23.00 Journey Cirebon - Jakarta
TRIP PACKAGE : IDR 450,000/pax
QUOTA : 14 pax
- Transportation round trip Jakarta-Cirebon
- Toll and Parking
- Lunch Empal Gentong
- Mineral Water
- Tour Leader
- Tourism ticket entrance
- Documentation during the trip
1) BOOKING SEATS = DOWN PAYMENT
2) Payment non refundable, except you find other participant for replace.
3) FIRST DP (DOWN PAYMENT) FIRST SEAT. The quickest DP, the main list of participant (If before the end of DP time the quota reaches to maximum, automatically registration is closed).
4) Down Payment is half of trip package (50%). IDR 225.000/pax
5) Bank Account BCA SHINTA ISMAYA 2101352767
6) If you are booking for group please calculate the down payment with sum of people in your group.
7) The rest of the trip cost of repayment IDR 225.000/pax no later than one week before event.
Trip will not be held if you are not paying full.
Receipt of transfer should be submitted to:
Email : ideatrip [dot] id [at] gmail [dot] com
WhatsApp : 087770568877
9) Please complete your data after pay down payment and email it to . Here you should fill :
• Full Name
• Cell Phone/HP
• Emergency Contact
• Trip Name and Date of The Trip
• BANK Transfer
10) Returns DP after settlement:
• 100% full refunds if participants asked other substitutes.
• CANCEL H-6 (six days before event) returned 50%.
• CANCEL H-3 (three days before event) returned 25%.
• CANCEL H-2, H-1 and Last Minute before event NOT RETURNED.
11) If the minimum quota doesn’t enough :
- The trip still will be going on but with rearrangement budget as totally participant who come in and agreements between participant and trip organizer.
- Trip will be reschedule until minimum participant enough. (Participant follow next trip schedule based on Open Trip Schedule)
-Trip is canceled and down payment or all redemption fees will be returned 100% in the event of cancellation by trip organizer.
12) If there is a force major and nature disaster that making the trip is canceled such as earthquake, volcanic eruption, tsunami, flood, etc. The participant could not require the trip organizer to pay back the payment.
13) We assume when participant is paying down payment or full payment that agree and understand clearly all details in this agreements and force major.
INFORMATION AND TRIP RESERVATION:
PING US BBM D9778DBF
CALL and WA +6287770568877
EMAIL US ideatrip [dot] id [at] gmail [dot] com
Like on www.facebook.com/ideatripindonesia
Follow on @IDEAtrip_ID