Start: 30 Nov. 2017, 17.00
Who does not know the Dieng Plateau.Being among the very beautiful mountain range, along with the most amazing natural attractions. Definitely make anyone fall in love with the exotic sights and the best sun rise on the island of Java, making one of the places that must be visited.
Explore the TelagaWarna that lake has green toscacolour and the other Lake TelagaCebong has gold colour. Surrounds its location there are several cave that used to meditation since long time ago. There are Semar Cave, Penganten Cave, etc. To know the history you have to know the story. In Dieng Plateau Thetaer you will be watching short film that telling about Dieng. After that it is a must that take beautiful landscape photos in Ratapan Angin Stone. Here you can see 360 degree of Dieng, that mountainous of the high land with sky never limit with its blue. Sikidang Crater that sourceof natural gas that help villagers to convert for electrical use. You have to wear mask here because the level of surfur is so high. The iconic place also Sikunir Valley that being the best place to see sun rise time. So what are you waiting for again?. Let’s explore the high land.
DEPARTURE DATE : 1-3 DECEMBER 2017
The first day Friday
19.00 to 19.30 p.m. Meeting point Plasa Semanggi
20.00 to 07.30 Overland trip from Jakarta to Wonosobo
The second day Saturday
07:30 Arrive in Wonosobo
07:30 to 09:00 Wonosobo-Dieng Plateau
09:00 to 10:30 Check in homestay,take a bath and the breakfast in the morning (FREE BREAKFAST)
10:30 to 13:00 Eksplore Telaga Warna & Telaga Pengilon, Tracking Hill Sidengkeng (FREE LUNCH)
13:00 to 15:30 Dieng Plateau Theater and Sikidang Crater,
15:30 to 17:30 Arjuna Temple, Ghatotkacha Temple, Kailasa Museum
17:30 to 18:00 Back to Homestay
18:00 to 19:00 Take a bath
19:00 to 21:00 Friendship Night and Dinner (FREE DINNER)
21:00 to 3:00 Take a rest
The third day Sunday
3:00 to 3:30 Wake up and preparation for the Mount Sikunir
3:30 to 04:00 Homestay-Sembung Village
04:00 to 04:30 Worship for the Muslim prayer Shubuh
4:30 to 5:00 Tracking hill Sikunir
5:00 to 06:30 Golden Sunrise @ Sikunir
6:30 to 7:00 down hill
7:00 to 8:00 Telaga Cebong
08:00 to 08:30 Back to homestay
8:30 to 10:30 Take a batht, check out the homestay preparation (FREE BREAKFAST)
10:30 to 12:00 Over Land Dieng Plateau-Wonosobo
12:00 to 13:00 Mie Ongklok Time
13:00 to 23:00 Over Land Wonosobo-Jakarta
TRIP PACKAGE : IDR 675,000/pax
QUOTA : 14 pax
- Elf AC Start Jakarta-Wonosobo PP
- AC Homestay shared room max 3 persons / room (bath in room inside)
- Meals 4x (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner in Saturday and Breakfast in Sunday)
- Entrance fee in Dieng Tourism Spot (TelagaWarna, DiengPlateu Theatre, Sikidang Crater, TelagaCebong, RatapanAngin Stone, Sikunir Valley)
- Guide Tip
- Local Guide Tip
- Driver Tip
- Transportation from home to the meeting point place
- Personal expenses
- Meals out of trip package
1) BOOKING SEATS = DOWN PAYMENT
2) Payment non refundable, except you find other participant for replace.
3) FIRST DP (DOWN PAYMENT) FIRST SEAT. The quickest DP, the main list of participant (If before the end of DP time the quota reaches to maximum, automatically registration is closed).
4) Down Payment is half of trip package (50%). IDR 350.000/pax
5) Bank Account BCA SHINTA ISMAYA 2101352767
6) If you are booking for group please calculate the down payment with sum of people in your group.
7) The rest of the trip cost of repayment IDR 325.000/pax no later than one week before event.
8) Trip will not be held if you are not paying full.
Receipt of transfer should be submitted to:
Email : email@example.com
WhatsApp : 087770568877
9) Please complete your data after pay down payment and email it to . Here you should fill :
• Full Name
• Cell Phone/HP
• Emergency Contact
• Trip Name and Date of The Trip
• BANK Transfer
10) Returns DP after settlement:
• 100% full refunds if participants asked other substitutes.
• CANCEL H-6 (six days before event) returned 50%.
• CANCEL H-3 (three days before event) returned 25%.
• CANCEL H-2, H-1 and Last Minute before event NOT RETURNED.
11) If the minimum quota doesn’t enough :
- The trip still will be going on but with rearrangement budget as totally participant who come in and agreements between participant and trip organizer.
- Trip will be reschedule until minimum participant enough. (Participant follow next trip schedule based on Open Trip Schedule)
-Trip is canceled and down payment or all redemption fees will be returned 100% in the event of cancellation by trip organizer.
12) If there is a force major and nature disaster that making the trip is canceled such as earthquake, volcanic eruption, tsunami, flood, etc. The participant could not require the trip organizer to pay back the payment.
13) We assume when participant is paying down payment or full payment that agree and understand clearly all details in this agreements and force major.
INFORMATION AND TRIP RESERVATION:
PING US BBM D9778DBF
CALL and WA +6287770568877
EMAIL US firstname.lastname@example.org
Like on www.facebook.com/ideatripindonesia
Follow on @IDEAtrip_ID