Start: 9 Okt. 2014, 17.00
Many of us have seen real life dolphins, whether in zoos, aquariums, or animal shows, but watching schools of dolphins darting across the open sea, or swimming merrily alongside your boat is an entirely different experience altogether.
Kiluan Bay is located about 80 km from the city of Bandar Lampung. Getting to Kiluan will take approximately 3-4 hours across winding and hilly trails. Some of the roads are not in good condition, so it is advisable to hire a large car for the trip. Roads may flood during the rainy season, so visitors should take note to travel during the dry season between April and September. Despite the roads’ inadequate condition, the calming sights of rolling hills and stretches of green paddy fields will help take your mind off the bumpy road.
Watching dolphins living free in the wild is of course the prime attraction of Kiluan Bay. You can get a closer look at the tens or sometimes even hundreds of dolphins leaping across the waters in seeming unison. The dolphins are a highly intelligent species, and are also exceptionally friendly. Seeing a boat, they love to swim and jump around close by in the surrounding waters. Some will even let you touch them. Aside from the dolphins, Sea Turtles can also be seen gliding beneath the surface of the water.
Friday Day 1 October 10th 2014
23:00 to 24:00 : Meeting point in Merak Harbor
24:00 to 01:00 : Administration and enter to the ferry boat
Saturday Day 2 October 11th 2014
01:00 to 03:30 : Sea journey Merak Harbor – Bakauheni Harbor
03:30 to 05:30 : Land journey Bakauheni Harbor – Bandar Lampung
05:30 to 07.00 : Breakfast time
07:00 to 10:30 : Land Journey Bandar Lampung – Kiluan
10:30 to 12:00 : Check in homestay (share room), rest, and lunchy time
12:00 to 13:00 : Tracking to Laguna
13:00 to 14.30 : Swimming time at Laguna
14:30 to 16:00 : Rest and back to homestay
16:00 to 18:00 : Sun set time and snorkeling at Kelapa Island
18:00 to 19:30 : Take a bath and Pray Time for Moslem
19:30 to 22:00 : Dinner time and Frienship Night
22:00 to 05:00 : Sleeping time
Sunday Day 3 October 12th 2014
4:30 to 5:00 : Wake up
5:00 to 6:00 : Breakfast time
06:00 to 09:00 : Dolphin Hunting to the Indonesia ocean using jukung
09:00 to 11:00 : Take a bath and Check out homestay
11:00 to 15:00 : Land journey Kiluan – Bandar Lampung
15:00 to 15:30 : Time to buy souvenir at Yenyen Store
15:30 to 17:30 : Land journey Bandar Lampung – Bakauheni Harbor
17:30 to 18:00 : Administration and preparation enter to ferry boat
18:00 to 20:00 : Sea journey Bakauheni Harbor – Merak Harbor
20:00 to 22:00 : Arrive in Merak harbor and see you on enxt trip
TRIP PACKAGE : IDR 555.000/pax
MINIMUM DEPARTURE : 15 pax
-AC Car as transportation during the trip start Lampung (Bakaunei Port)
- Homestay share room
- Meals 4x (Lunch and Dinner in Saturday, Breakfast and Lunch in Sunday)
- Jukung for Dolphin Show
- Entrance Ticket to Kelapa Island, Laguna, and Kiluan
- Local Guide Tip
- Driver Tip
- Sea journey round trip by ferry boat round trip Merak Harbor-Bakauheni Harbor
- Documentation upwater and underwater during the trip
- First Aid Kit
- Upgrade Class in Ferry Boat
- Personal expenses
- Transportation Fee from home to Merak Harbor
- Snorkel Gears
STUFF SHOULD BRING
- Personal drugs
- Snack2 / Bread
- Flippers or sandals
- Clothing for 2 days 1 night
- Bath equipment
- Sun Glasses
- Woven Beach
- Swimsuit or Bikini
- Flash Disk minimum 4 GB/8GB (Photos will be sharing direct)
1) NO BOOKING SEAT.
2) FIRST DP (DOWN PAYMENT) FIRST SEAT. The quickest DP, the main list of participant (If before the end of DP time the quota reaches to maximum, automatically registration is closed).
3) Down Payment is IDR 300.000/pax.
4) Please send your down payment in 2 weeks before event to :
• BANK BNI Account Name SHINTA ISMAYA 0254180764.Or
• BAN BCA Account Name SHINTA ISMAYA 2101352767
5) If you are booking for group please calculate the down payment with sum of people in your group.
6) The rest of the trip cost of repayment IDR 255.000 no later than one week before event.
7) Trip will not be held if you are not paying full payment.
8) Evidence of transfer should be submitted via:
Email : ideatrip [dot] id [at] gmail [dot] com
WhatsApp : 087770568877
9) Please complete your data after pay down payment and email it to ideatrip [dot] id [at] gmail [dot] com. Here you should fill :
• Full Name
• Cell Phone/HP
• Emergency Contact
• Trip Name and Date of The Trip
• BANK Transfer
• Rent Snorkel or Not (Optional just for beach trip which include snorkeling and snorkeling gears out of trip package. Please let us your foot size for flippers if you are rent)
10) Returns DP after settlement:
• 100% full refunds if participants asked other substitutes.
• CANCEL H-6 (six days before event) returned 50%.
• CANCEL H-3 (three days before event) returned 25%.
• CANCEL H-2, H-1 and Last Minute before event NOT RETURNED.
11) If the minimum quota doesn’t enough :
- The trip still will be going on but with rearrangement budget as totally participant who come in and agreements between participant and IDEA Trip Indonesia.
- Trip will be reschedule until minimum participant enough. (Participant follow next trip schedule based on Open Trip Schedule)
- Trip is canceled and down payment or all redemption fees will be returned 100% in the event of cancellation by IDEA Trip Indonesia.
12) IDEA Trip Indonesia assumes when participant is paying down payment or full payment that agree and understand clearly all details in this agreements and force majure.
DETAIL INFORMATION :
Aya 087770568877 (SMS, WhatsApp)
Email : ideatrip [dot] id [at] gmail [dot] com
Twitter : @IDEAtrip_ID
FB Fan Pages www.facebook.com/ideatripindonesia