Start: 28 Mei 2015, 17.00
Many of us have seen real life dolphins, whether in zoos, aquariums, or animal shows, but watching schools of dolphins darting across the open sea, or swimming merrily alongside your boat is an entirely different experience altogether.
Kiluan Bay is located about 80 km from the city of Bandar Lampung. Getting to Kiluan will take approximately 3-4 hours across winding and hilly trails. Some of the roads are not in good condition, so it is advisable to hire a large car for the trip. Roads may flood during the rainy season, so visitors should take note to travel during the dry season between April and September. Despite the roads’ inadequate condition, the calming sights of rolling hills and stretches of green paddy fields will help take your mind off the bumpy road.
Watching dolphins living free in the wild is of course the prime attraction of Kiluan Bay. You can get a closer look at the tens or sometimes even hundreds of dolphins leaping across the waters in seeming unison. The dolphins are a highly intelligent species, and are also exceptionally friendly. Seeing a boat, they love to swim and jump around close by in the surrounding waters. Some will even let you touch them. Aside from the dolphins, Sea Turtles can also be seen gliding beneath the surface of the water.
Friday Day 1
23:00 to 24:00 : Meeting point in Merak Harbor
24:00 to 01:00 : Administration and enter to the ferry boat
Saturday Day 2
01:00 to 03:30 : Sea journey Merak Harbor – Bakauheni Harbor
03:30 to 05:30 : Land journey Bakauheni Harbor – Bandar Lampung
05:30 to 07.00 : Breakfast time
07:00 to 10:30 : Land Journey Bandar Lampung – Kiluan
10:30 to 12:00 : Check in homestay (share room), rest, and lunchy time
12:00 to 13:00 : Tracking to Laguna
13:00 to 14.30 : Swimming time at Laguna
14:30 to 16:00 : Rest and back to homestay
16:00 to 18:00 : Sun set time and snorkeling at Kelapa Island
18:00 to 19:30 : Take a bath and Pray Time for Moslem
19:30 to 22:00 : Dinner time and Frienship Night
22:00 to 05:00 : Sleeping time
Sunday Day 3
4:30 to 5:00 : Wake up
5:00 to 6:00 : Breakfast time
06:00 to 09:00 : Dolphin Hunting to the Indonesia ocean using jukung
09:00 to 11:00 : Take a bath and Check out homestay
11:00 to 15:00 : Land journey Kiluan – Bandar Lampung
15:00 to 15:30 : Time to buy souvenir at Yenyen Store
15:30 to 17:30 : Land journey Bandar Lampung – Bakauheni Harbor
17:30 to 18:00 : Administration and preparation enter to ferry boat
18:00 to 20:00 : Sea journey Bakauheni Harbor – Merak Harbor
20:00 to 22:00 : Arrive in Merak harbor and see you on enxt trip
TRIP PACKAGE : IDR 599.000/pax
MINIMUM DEPARTURE : 20 pax
TRIP PACKAGE INCLUDE :
-AC Car as transportation during the trip start Lampung
-Homestay share room
-Meals 4x (Lunch and Dinner in Saturday, Breakfast and Lunch in Sunday)
-Jukung for Dolphin Show
-Entrance Ticket to Kelapa Island, Laguna, and Kiluan
-Local Guide Tip
-Sea journey round trip by ferry boat round trip Merak Harbor-Bakauheni Harbor
-Documentation upwater and underwater during the trip
-Upgrade Class in Ferry Boat
-Transportation Fee from home to Merak Harbor
-Snack2 / Bread
-Flippers or sandals
-Clothing for 2 days 1 night
-Swimsuit or Bikini
-Flash Disk minimum 4 GB/8GB (Photos will be sharing by facebook)
1) NO BOOKING SEAT.
2) FIRST DP (DOWN PAYMENT) FIRST SEAT. The quickest DP, the main list of participant (If before the end of DP time the quota reaches to maximum, automatically registration is closed).
3) Down Payment IDR.300.000 in 2 weeks before event(SEPTEMBER 12TH 2014) to : BANK BNI SHINTA ISMAYA 0254180764 or BANK BCA KCP WOLTER MONGINSIDI a/n SHINTA ISMAYA 2101352767.
4) The rest of the trip cost of repayment no later than one week before event.
5) Trip will not be held if you are not paying full payment.
6) Evidence of transfer should be submitted by:
Email : ideatrip [dot] id [at] gmail [dot] com
WhatsApp : 087770568877
7) Please complete your data after pay down payment and email it to ideatrip [dot] id [at] gmail [dot] com. Here you should fill :
• Full Name
• Cell Phone/HP
• Emergency Contact
• Rent Snorkel (mask, goggle, and flippers)or Not (If yes, please let us know your foot size for flippers. Just pay IDR 75.000/2 days out from trip package price. Please pay direct after you receive snorkel gears)
8) Returns DP after settlement:
- 100% full refunds if participants asked other substitutes.
- CANCEL H-6 (six days before event) returned 50%
9) If the minimum quota doesn’t reach:
a. The trip still will be going on but with rearrangement budget as totally participant who come in.
b. Trip will be reschedule until minimum participant enough. Maximum time one week. Or participants will be going to the next trip.
c. Trip is cancel and down payment or all redemption fees will be returned 100% in the event of cancellation of the IDEA Trip Indonesia.
10) If you pay down payment, it means that participant is agree and understand all the details of this agreements.
DETAIL INFORMATION :
Aya 087770568877 (SMS, WhatsApp)
Email : ideatrip [dot] id [at] gmail [dot] com
Twitter : @IDEAtrip_ID
FB Fan Pages www.facebook.com/ideatripindonesia
Website : www.ideatripindonesia.com
Instagram : ideatripindonesia